So what am I passionate about, willing to stick with and not only maybe help me with a future career, but that's another story for another time, and what is the answer to that question.....well for me its Pro Wrestling.
As sad as that might sound to some people, that a white (not that its important), English, 17 year old male is a fan of pro wrestling, more specifically WWE, 10 years after it was deemed relevant, let alone cool.
But in my opinion things has changed for the better, not that it changes my love for the product advertised as 'Sports Entertainment', as CM Punk, the self appointed 'Voice of the Voiceless' has said that he is going to be the catalyst of change within the WWE. And he is going to make it cool again.
Which finally brings me to my point, WWE is was a generally considered not cool, even by some who claimed to be 'fans', and putting on bad matches, bad shows, bad stories, bad wrestlers and a overall bad product. Many have tried to 'rebook' WWE programming and threw reading many different opinions within the IWC (Internet Wrestling Community) have come up with and now I'm going to through my metaphorical hat in and come up with my own rebooking feature that will be available not only on this blog but on my Youtube account as well http://www.youtube.com/user/oliew11?feature=mhee and the best way to keep up to date is to SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!
I will also not only be catering to the wrestling audience but I will try my best to cater to the rest of the world too and when I come up with the ideas, you will be the first to know.
But until that time, I will write to you soon.
Oliver West
No comments:
Post a Comment