Share To Your Friends

Share To Your Friends

16 Dec 2010

Paranoia

I know its more then likely because I am a teenager but lately I can be the happiest guy in the world and then the littlest thing can piss me off to such a extent that I barley want to move. This mainly comes on through the obvious source of girls, its not that I don't like them, most of my best friends are girls, but when it come to the girls I like, I can go from over the moon to see them to suicidal because she didn't look at me.
I also have this paranoia that every girl, no matter how far I would actually like them, that smiles at me I think they are horribly in love with me. This might be the same with every guy and if it is let me know as it is making me insane and it might make me feel better that I'm not the only one.
Anyway the point of this blog was to for me to get my opinion across and almost bare my soul, well my soul I think it is a kind one but it is also mentally unstable, not to the amount that I need to go to hospital, the same amount as everyone, but sometime I feel that I should.
In the end something happiness that I feel I have a good life, whether its my great friends and family or that my favourite TV show, Scrubs, comes on TV, I will aways feel happy in the end. Or I could just play football and take it out on someone on the opposition, either way this is my life and I am happy with it but there is always doubt in my mind that it could get better, until then I will try and live a day at a time, well at least until my mind reminds me that the future is scary.
Thanks for listing to the deranged thoughts of a mad man and hope you understand. Good Times.                 

No comments:

Post a Comment