Share To Your Friends

Share To Your Friends

9 Mar 2012

Repeated Advise

Recently at college we were given a speech from this dude from the journalism business about how to make contacts and break into the business, the main point he made was email as many people as possible to just speak to you and see where it leads, pretty much anyone you can think of and as I looked around the room I saw a lot of different faces, I saw the dumb ass people in my class either not paying attention and being more interested in Twitter and sadly for them they are the people who are gonna look back on life and think 'what the fuck was wrong with me'. You had my friends who were wither hanging on every word trying to make the most out of everything he said (which I commend) or or felt they had already got their shit sorted out and then the other were  pretty much in limbo so to speak as they were only taking in the things they felt were important (which in my eyes is fair enough). But me, I thought the exploitation of his work life was very interesting, talking about working on newspapers, working at the BBC and starting his own documentary production company, but Then he started talking about how you should email many people as possible and I couldn't help but think I herd this all before by countless different people and it has now become an annoying but true thing to hear from people as they are right but after hearing a hundred times its become intolerable but I can't blame him for saying it I just wish he said it in a more imaginative way, seriously i would not be against hearing the same boring ass speech again but this time try putting in some Barney Stinson like magic from time to time, that's all I'm saying.
P.S I was gonna make this blog about the Chris Brown vs CM Punk twitter war, but I decided everyone had already herd my views on Chris Brown in forms of many different media outlets and all I can say is Brown is the scum of the earth, piece of shit who should have his dick and hands cut of as punishment and while your at it his voice box would not hurt either and CM Punk is not only the Voice of the Voiceless and the Best In The World but in my eyes at least....God himself. But what do I know I'm just a fan boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment