Over the last few years there has been a change in the world of music. I like to call it the rise of the camp rock, but thats just my opinion, its all started with artists like Justin Beiber and the Jonas Brothers and ever since their success more and more people are doing the same thing, such as, All Star Weekend and The Wanted.
I know there is a lot of people who will not agree with what I am saying here but to me it is just annoying, not only because I don't like the music but also because I don't like the fact that a their fans are so obsessed with them, that they will do anything to just see them. A good example was two weeks ago on the Graham Norton Show when Justin Beiber was on, as a side note I was not watching it for Justin Beiber, I was watching it because I like Graham Norton and one of his guests that night, the legend that is Jack Black, it was snowing all week and about minus 5 or something like that, lets just say it was freezing, and there was about 200 people, without tickets, standing outside in support of the devil and all he could say to them was 'hi' and 'I love you' and they went crazy.
I just don't understand why they are all so loved, the only ones I can understand being loved is the Jonas Brothers as not only have they made two albums but they have been in two movies and their own t.v show, but that does not mean that they should be given the legend status they have and of course I hate them as they are also to blame for this epidemic.
In conclusion I really hate listening, seeing or hearing about them, they drive me up the wall, always have and always will and if you disagree with me I don't want you to tell me about it as if you tell you like more then one of these band or any similar, I have no respect for you and and your musical choice.
No comments:
Post a Comment